the full report can be downloaded here.
1. Your social media identity may prove more valuable to cybercriminals than your credit cards. Bad guys will actively buy and sell social media credentials in online forums.
2. The primary blended attack method used in the most advanced attacks will be to go through your social media “friends,” mobile devices and through the cloud.
3. 1,000+ different mobile device attacks coming to a smartphone or tablet near you.
4. SSL/TLS will put net traffic into a corporate IT blind spot.
6. The London Olympics, U.S. presidential elections, Mayan calendar, and apocalyptic predictions will lead to broad attacks by criminals.
7. Social engineering and rogue anti-virus will continue to reign.